How Lashing Can Change the Face of Cancer
My name is Gloria Mazaheri of Ooh La Lashes, Ltd. Thank you for supporting my effort in lashing cancer survivors. If you or someone you know lost their eye lashes due to chemotherapy and you would like to gift them a set of FREE lashes for the holidays and the coming new year please share with them the Lash Out at Cancer Event and this website.
It is our privilege and goal to be able to help give cancer survivors a sense of hope and restored beauty from the generosity of people in our community.
We are celebrating hope and life with local cancer patient survivors and with individuals that give the gift of hope.
1. Connecting with other women in our community and supporters
2. Sharing a few extraordinary stories of survival and courage
3. Learning about the PA Breast Cancer Coaliton and their mission to help women in their fight against breast cancer.
4. Creating awareness of the importance of lashes for people who have lost them
5. Offering cancer patient survivors oportunity to receive a FREE lash set and also receive 50% off future refinement fills for six months.
6. Meeting local business owners who support and care for their community.
7. People who give are thankful for what they have. People who receive a gift are thankful that someone cared. This is a celebration of that “thankfulness” (gratitude) and how we are all somehow connected by one act or the other.
Carol Ann is my first cancer patient survivor that I have had the privilege to lash due to a very generous lash set gift by Nina Mullins of Chiropractic 1st in Lititz, PA.
I will be posting Carol Ann's inspiring story of surviving 5 types of cancer and how a priceless gift from Nina Mullins helped to make a difference in her life.